Artmaps are printed ‘picture guides’ displaying the artwork, profile and contact details of those artists included on it. Distributed widely, they are FREE of charge to the art-loving public and provide excellent marketing and networking opportunities for participating artists.
"Book me in for next years Artmap!
Already I've had five people come to me and purchase as a direct result of them obtaining an Artmap."
• 20,000 A2 artmaps printed and distributed per region each year
• Targeted at and FREE of charge to the art-loving public
• Inexpensive marketing &/or networking
• Your work displayed with contact &/or exhibition dates and other details
• Placement on the contextual map (if desired)
• A free batch of artmaps for your own use
"I am delighted at the positive response I have received from appearing on the Cornwall Artmap and know that several of my original works have been sold as a direct result of it."
In addition to space on an artmap artists are also provided with a FREE gallery on artmaps.co.uk with direct links to their own website for the duration of the artmap. artmaps.co.uk also provides an inexpensive web presence to other artists, galleries and artgroups who wish to have a gallery of their own.
• Visitors from at least 20,000 printed artmaps, website links and online searches
• Display 15 images of your work (more if required) and biographical details
• Facilitate sales, commissions and other enquiries
• Include your contact details and link to your own or another website of your choice
"I thought I'd let you know that the new website is brilliant, a great marketing tool for artists and so easy to use"
For more information about appearing on an Artmap or simply obtaining a gallery of your own on artmaps.co.uk please contact us.